Warehousing and Distribution
US Logistics is a full service warehousing and distribution company, specializing in the handling of import and export cargo by air and by ocean. For our clients with warehousing and distribution needs, we offer many programs that are built to suit their specific requirements.
Our services are not only built to suit the domestic distribution needs for local and national companies, we also handle distribution and order fulfillment for International companies that do not maintain a presence here in the USA.
Worldwide Inventory Management:
- Order Fulfillment, pick/pack & assembly services.
- Offshore inventories are managed in a real-time environment, with access over the web to our customers, and our customers / customers if desired.
- Customized reports, including item history, sales history, trend and stock level maintenance, sales invoice registers, backorder, tax reporting, sales commission reports, and return management reporting.
- On-line inventory, and automated shipment entry process and purchase order EDI acceptance.
- Supplement and redistribute cargo from anywhere in the world through a central or regional location.
- Facilities for containerized, refrigerated, hazardous materials, flat pack and GOH garments.
- Re-packing, shrink-wrapping, banding, and crating services available.
- Our shipping experts will offer alternatives in sourcing products as well as the movement of these products throughout the world.
- Drop shipping and remote location storage available.
- Low cost effective alternatives for small package or oversized cargo.
- Unit packaging and sort system consulting.
- Worldwide support and web enabled operations.
- Picking and Packing
- Inventory Management
- Multi-Channel Capabilities
- Efficient Order Fulfillment
From inventory management, order taking, customer service and accounts receivable management to assembly, pick/pack and distribution shipping, our integrated services and professional staff maximize your companies capabilities to meet your time definite and income generating potentials.
Picking & Packing
The timeline of each order being shipped is based on both the time the order was received as well as the requested shipping method. Our employees always remember that they represent your business, and the manner in which a package leaves our facility is both a reflection on U.S. Logistics and ultimately you as our client. The way a package arrives and the state of its packaging material is a small detail that tells a larger story regarding care, conscientiousness and quality of product.
Real-time orders combined with pick and pack assembly are just two of the ways U.S. Logistics makes order fulfillment and shipping easy. With many ways to integrate order processing systems and many different shipping options, we are ready to receive every one of your orders, and then our staff is there to make sure each are efficiently fulfilled.
Integrated Services mean convenience, accountability and speed. Your company does not have a variety of people working on any project - instead U.S. Logistics is there as your strategic partner. We have outsourcing solutions that deliver a proven and secure infrastructure. Whether you are in need of product warehousing, order management, delivery or customer service.
Trying to schedule a shipment but having a little trouble calculating the necessary dimensions and chargeable weights? Try any of these convenient conversion tools.
Warehousing Made Simple
We operate over 5 million sq feet of warehouse space in the USA and across the world. Throughout our U.S. based and global operations, US Logistics continually helps clients identify reductions in redistribution costs, transportation and handling fees, while solving difficult assembly or re-distribution problems. We insist on the highest level of professional services and care to help ensure the safe arrival of your product - anywhere, anytime. The completely integrated inventory management system not only provides control on a worldwide basis but also allows customers' individual business managers and customer base to gain access as desired to supplement, order and redistribute cargo from offshore inventories in a real-time environment. This results in constant availability of product, real time information delivery definite success.